Prophetic Soaking Music

11/7/11

My GLASS is NOT HALF EMPTY!

So would you please stop trying to convince me that it is?
Thank you.


I mean don't you just hate it when people try to tell you what you don't have in your life? Paaaalease.


Life has it's ups and its downs - its sunny days and its rainy day days. It's perfect days and its less than perfect days. Life has times when we understand and appreciate it and times when we can't understand it and don't appreciate it. That - is life. This doesn't mean life is less than wonderful.  
The wisest man in the world put it this way:


  There is a time for everything, 
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:

  a time to be born and a time to die,
   a time to plant and a time to uproot,
  a time to kill and a time to heal,
   a time to tear down and a time to build,
  a time to weep and a time to laugh,
   a time to mourn and a time to dance,
  a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
  a time to search and a time to give up,
   a time to keep and a time to throw away,
  a time to tear and a time to mend,
   a time to be silent and a time to speak,
  a time to love and a time to hate,
   a time for war and a time for peace.
[taken from the Bible Ecclesiastes 3]

 So admittedly I have had my share of trials and tribulations in my life time......and  I will be perfectly honest here an admit that it hasn't always been easy to have a positive out look and see my glass as half full as opposed to half empty...but with God's Amazing Grace - the love of the Lord and Holy Spirit walking with me every step of the way, an incredible transformation has taken place. One I cannot take any credit for. 

At this point, all that is left for me to say is perfectly expressed in this hymn, "It Is Well with My Soul" written by hymnist Horatio Spafford. 



Now....if I can only get those people to stop focusing on my life and convince me that my glass is half empty....sooooo annoying!

Take a word of advice from me - would ya?  

Before they disappear out of your life all together.
Take it from someone who knows.

Shalom

No comments: