Prophetic Soaking Music

2/2/12

Your Face




 I love seeing your face O LORD.
When we talk; when I babble on and on, and you break in and smile at me;
I love that.
I love how you reassure me it's you, who I see, who I hear, who I sense so close to me;
By the way you show up when I open your Word and speak the very same thing you spoke to me earlier.


 I love that you love me.
Oh how I love that you love me.
I will do anything for you, because I love you; because you love me so much.
Even though I know there are more words than I can count; there are still not enough words to adequately describe how wonderful you have been to me and how incredible you are.
I feel sometimes like I shouldn't even bother writing my feelings down as the end result would not even come close to being able to describe my love and affection towards you. 
Then I realize - then I remember - you are God, you know all things. 
You know my inner most thoughts. Even those I have a hard time finding words for. Those I can't even come close to expressing. So if I just give my best shot, then at least you can put the finishing touches on it.
And - then it will be beautiful and perfect.
Just like you. 


"He has made everything beautiful in it's time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to the end." 
Ecclesiastes 3:11


No comments: