Prophetic Soaking Music

10/10/21

My Wish For You




My Wish For You

I wish I could take it away for you;
All the pain and torment, that seems so untrue.
I wish I could say I’ve walked down that road;
Have it be enough to lighten your load.
I want so desperately to reach out in some way,
To try my best to comfort you today.
Doing what ever is possible;
Turning time back if it were plausible.
It’s just not that easy though, I know.
As this is some where only you can go.
Even as someone who loves you so much;
It’s not mine you need, but the Master’s touch.
So I will be looking in on you through prayer.
In the morning and evening, with much care.
Trusting our good Lord to take care of you.
Believing him to see you through.
I shall do this with all of my might.
Remembering you, morning, noon and night.
Though this is so very hard for you;
Remember the Lord will always see you through.

I love you.

***

Copyright All Rights Reserved
By: AmyColleenKlapp 

No comments: