Prophetic Soaking Music

10/13/09



I went to bed last night expecting to get a good night sleep. (haha)
Instead I awoke several times through out the night with prayers streaming from my heart and mouth. A certain someone on my heart. Each time I followed the unction, so strong to pray and dozed back off to sleep. I wasn't the least bit upset that I was awaken so many times during the night....instead when I got up this morning I took extra time in prayer for this precious friend and child of God. Thank the Lord for allowing me to be a part of their life.

I am hoping they are reading this.

Below I have posted a "Word in Song" the Lord Himself gave me during one of the "hardest times of my life." I didn't think I would make through those times...but I did....not without the guiding hand of Jesus though.

Here are the words and one dy when we see each other again soon I will sing it to you.

I am praying for you!


The Friend You’ve Wanted and The Friend You Need

A “New Song”

I often wonder how I might be.

The friend you've wanted and the friend you need.

How I might share your worries and your fears.

How I might wipe away your tears.

Tell me.

Where do you go, when you're feeling oh so low?

Who do you turn to, when there's no place left to go?

When the ones who you love, seem so far away,

These are the times, I long to hear you say.

***

"Where are you? Where are you, friend that I knew?

I need you. I need you to help me make it through.

Where are you? Where are you, friend that I love?

Come right now. See me through. Send your love from above."

***

You'll never know just what it means to me,

To walk and talk just you and me;

To share your joys and your miseries,

Have you forgotten, that I died for these?

So ~

Child, come to me when you're feeling oh so low.

Child, turn to me when there's no place left to go.

When the ones who you love, seem so far away,

Child, I'm right here, by your side, here to stay.

Go ahead. Call for me.

Child I'm right here.

Go ahead. And you'll see,

How happy you can be,

How happy we will be.


***


No comments: