Prophetic Soaking Music

2/18/24

Come...He's Calling You


Come






Come, walk by my side.
Come, there's no need to hide.
I've heard your cries for happiness.
I've seen you're search for peace of mind.



I've got something for you.
I can see you through.
Your road is rugged and treacherous.
Your heart needing to be renewed.



Come, walk by my side.
Come, there's no need to hide.
I see your heart. No you can't fool me.
I long to free you from your captivity.



I love you - with all of me.
Eternal love - unconditionally.
With my life I paid the price.
In anguish I cried your cries.



How can I make you see?
It's MY love that holds the key - to freedom from your misery?
Call to me....won't call to me......call to me.



Come, walk by my side.
Come, there's no need to hide.
I'm here to love you, to be your friend.
To walk by your side 'till the very end.



So, come......walk by my side.....I love you.....Jesus












Footprints in the Sand

One night I had a dream
I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed two sets
of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me
and the other to my Lord.
When the last scene of my life shot before me
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
There was only on set of footprints.
I realized that this was at the lowest
and saddest times in my life.
This always bothered me
and I questioned the Lord
about my dilemma.
"Lord, you told me when I decided to follow You,
You would walk and talk with me all the way.
But I'm aware that during the most troublesome 
times of my life there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You most, 
you leave me."
He whispered,  "My precious, precious child,
I love you and will never leave you
never, ever during your times of trial and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints
It was then that I carried you."

Margaret Fishback Powers





Lord, I love you. More than I could ever express I love you. You show me in ways I don't understand how much you care for me. Unconditionally....you love me. You don't mock me. You don't judge me. You don't turn me away in anger. You love me. When everyone else has no time for me. YOU LOVE ME. YOU make TIME for me. YOU actually ENJOY me! You laugh at my silly jokes and warm my soul with your with your sweet Holy Spirit! 

When I think I can't take another minute! - - - YOU - YOU - swoop down from your throne and PICK ME RIGHT UP IN YOUR ARMS and LET ME KNOW ------You are still here by my side!!!! Just like you promised you would be! :)
You are NOT like everyone else.....YOU keep your promises......every one of them....and you have written them down for me to have; to be able to remind myself of them; to encourage myself daily! Oh THANK YOU!!!! 
I love you!!!! I love you....I love you!

You are my rock -Your word is true!
Your promises are true and stand forever!
You have told me something and I believe it with JOY! I hold it in my heart!
I will see it come about for you have spoken it to me!n You are NOT a man that you should lie!


You alone I will extol! You alone will I praise and sing a song of love to!
With my voice I will lift up thanksgiving to you and you alone!
For all that you have done for me!

Though the enemy encamps about my house;
I will not fear for you watch over me!
To keep me safe and all that you have given me!
God is for me; who can be against me?

Away from me you evil oppressors!
There is no room in my life for you!
I am His alone; the one who bought me with his life!
The lover of my soul; away all else I say; away!


Swoop down at his command; hosts of heaven.
Charge the oppressor! Defeat the enemy!
Secure the home of his beloved hand-maiden!
Let the Glory of the Lord come down!


Let the divine will of the Lord of Glory have it's way!
Halleluia! Amen! Halleluia! Amen!!!
I love you my Master and my friend; my Lord and my God!
With my life I will praise you!

AmyColleen

No comments: