Prophetic Soaking Music

11/15/09

Togetherness

I realize I have posted this in the past, somewhere, if not on here then on FB or on my web page....anyway I am re-posting it as it fit quite nicely with today sermon at church

God’s Masterpiece

I like you because together we are ~ who I am meant to be

Each one of us together ~ not separately

Becomes God’s Masterpiece of Art

When we stand as one

The Body of Christ

God’s Own Son


I like you because you are meek and mild

And you because you are tender as a child

I like you because you are bold and courageous

And you because your faith is contagious

I like you because you never give up, never let go

And you because of the mercy you show

I like you because you are a true peace maker

And you because you are a giver not a taker

I like you for your engineering mind

And you for your ability to get things done on time

I like you for the way you love others

And you for the way you look out for your brothers

I like you for the justice you show

And you for all of the times you just “let it go”

I like you because you always find time for the Lord

And you because you’re always so busy serving others you never get bored

I like you because of the joy you have exploding inside

And you because your heart is so tender you always cry

I like you because of your sense of humor, so rare

And you, I like you because of how deeply you care

I like you because of your quiet gentle spirit

And you because whenever God speaks you always hear it

I like you because of your love for the poor

And you for always wanting to give more

I like you for the way you respect God’s word

And you for putting into practice what you’ve heard

I like you because you preach the good news over seas

And you because you stayed here to minister to people like me

I like you because of the way you share your faith

And you because of the way you trust God day to day

I like each and every one of you ~ so special you are to me

Because when I look inside of you, Jesus is what I see

So I like you because of everything that you are that I am not

And all that I am in Christ through you and with you because ~


Together ~ not separately we are

God’s Masterpiece of Art

When we stand as one

The Body of Christ

God’s Own Son

No comments: