Prophetic Soaking Music

2/26/24

The Valley














There are many rare and beautiful treasures 
deep down in the valley, if you take the time to look for them. However, if your only goal while traveling through the valley is TO GET OUT then you WILL MISS OUT on such rare gifts of God!

I admit 
when I notice I am on a fast track down hill from a mountain top to the valley low, the first thing I tend to do is to try and see if I can locate an alternate route. I mean come on! Seriously now. Going ALL the way down the mountain to the valley and back up again isn't exactly the quickest route and I know I have wasted enough time already in my life messing around so when it comes to pulling out the ol' spiritual GPS and choosing between quickest way or least amount of mileage I am all for quickest way! Unfortunately for me, the Lord doesn't always see it MY WAY.

Or IS IT....."unfortunate"?

I have learned, after a great many trips down the same old mountain and into the same valley, that it is quite fortunate that I have upgraded to the spiritual GPS system (God Positioning System) and no longer have to depend on my out dated gps. My navigating skills are some-what lacking! I have this ever longing desire to go upward, even though the map is telling me otherwise. 🤦‍♀️ Go figure.

It has taken me quite a few years and a good up grade but I have finally made it to the valley and taken a full tour. It is quite beautiful down here!



Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths
of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
For Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff
they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me
in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my
head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house
Of the Lord for ever.

A Poem by AmyColleen

Changes of the Heart




 







It’s evening now, as the sun sets low.

The sky is a painting with bright colors aglow.

The midnight sky not far away,

Nighttime animals come out to play.


A whole new world beneath the sky,

As the moon and the stars rise up so high.

A world the same, yet not at all,

Just like the mountaintops in spring and in fall.


Both a beauty in themselves; the mountains in the fall;

Speak of change and solitude; spring, new life to all.

So mountaintops in seasons change a divine work of art.

We too have night and day to live, in changes of the heart.


The sun awakes as morning breaks. Mankind begins its day.

Survival of the fittest one is now the game we play.

Though games of survival we continue to play, and the life we lead goes on.

There is a change in man's heart, between the dusk and dawn.


For some it is as a mountain in fall,

A way of escape from it all;

For others it is as a mountain in spring;

A breath of life for their weary being.


~Selah~


Before too long, it's no longer dawn, but evening has arrived.

Tired and yet thankful ones are happy to have survived.

No matter what the case may be, there's beauty to be found;

If we’ll only take the time to see, how God’s glory in nature abounds.


If the Lord has led you into the valley,

Know,  HE is with you.

Know, it is not a punishment.

Know, everything will be okay.

REST, because SOON you will need strength to start your climb back up the mountain!


Grace, love 💗 peace 🕊️and joy 🥰 in Jesus!


AmyColleen



No comments: