Prophetic Soaking Music

4/22/12

Sunday sampler


These are just a few photos of people in my life.







 A few very special people 
the Lord has placed
 in my life.
 People who have left their  mark ♥ on my ♥ heart


Some whom I have yet to even meet. Still I find I fall more in love with them each and every day





 Some are no longer here ~ they have gone on to a better place.  
They are missed ~ deeply missed.
I love you Mom and Dad.





Then there are those. That have moved away. 


Far ~ far away. 
      


        ƸӜƷ I miss you ƸӜƷ







Moved away 
  both  in
body and spirit


             
They too are greatly missed.
”*°•.ƸӜƷ ƸӜƷ•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ✫...•°*”˜˜”*ƸӜƷ•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ✫...•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ✫...•°*”˜˜”*...•°*”˜˜”*


 

Then 
there are those 

Who are currently in my life  


That  bring me great joy !

  


I thank God for them. My blessings




No comments: