Prophetic Soaking Music

6/28/12

Don't BE ALONE


Take My Hand
a song

My peace is here for you my child
Make time for me today
Put aside the tasks at hand
Hear my spirit say,

"Take my hand and walk with me; turn your eyes my face to see.
I will be the peace you seek, the strength you need to carry on. I'll be your song."

♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~♪´♫`♥• ♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~♪´♫`♥•♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`


I've heard your cries for wisdom to know
The path that you should choose
I have the answer that you seek
Know all concerning you, so



"Come to me on, won't you come to me. Seek my face exclusively.
I will be the peace you seek, the strength you need to carry on. I'll be your song."

♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~♪´♫`♥• ♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~♪´♫`♥•♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`

Trust in me and you will see my love for you is all you need
Yes I will be the peace you seek; the strength you need to carry on
I'll be your song
Just, come to me...and you will see...
Trust in me...My love for you is all you need.
I am the strength you need......the peace you seek.
I'll be your song.

♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~♪´♫`♥• ♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~♪´♫`♥•♥`~♪´♫`♥• ¸´♫ ~¸♪´.•¯♥`~

(a song) copy right by AmyColleen Klapp

No comments: