Prophetic Soaking Music

7/26/12

A Word from the Lord/ A Storm Like No Other


I received this this morning about 6 a.m.

A Word  from the Lord
07/26/2012

A Storm Like No Other – Be Ready So God Can Use You

I will come like the rain down upon you
Like a heavy rain that falls in the midst of a great storm with thunder and lighting and wind all around.

My rain will fall down upon  all who are in the path of the storm
For those that have set themselves apart, unto me – those that have devoted themselves to be “Holy as I am Holy” – to those,  my rain will refresh – renew – and restore.

To those who do not know me – who have chosen to separate themselves from my grace and my love – who have chosen to reject my Son – to these that have set themselves apart from me – the rain will also  fall - the mighty wind will come as well – the thunder and lightning all around – and with all this destruction will come and  sadly,  many people will  suffer the effects of this destructive storm.

When the storm has passed – all those who have set themselves apart unto me – those that have devoted themselves to “be Holy as I am Holy” -  those that have been renewed and restored by my rain – by my holy spirit –these precious ones I shall send forth to those that came through the storm – the survivors that were not my own – did not set themselves apart unto me – I will send my faithful ones – they shall be MY hands, MY feet, MY mouth piece.  I shall send them to go forth and bring comfort, healing, deliverance and salvation to a lost, dying and desperate world.

This is the day of salvation.

No comments: