Prophetic Soaking Music

3/12/13

Life's Answer


..."...."I found the man I love.


I took hold of him
and would not let him go..."
Song of Solomon 3

There is no other to satisfy
Only in Him will love be found
In Him alone can I love
He who G-d has given me to love

I have searched the world through
I found


Life’s Answer

I was lost and alone, dazed and confused,
Looking for something exciting and new;
I had done everything I had known to do,
climbed the highest mountain; I’d searched the world through.

Still I had found I hungered to be fed,
For more than this life of grandeur I lead.
It was as if I were driven to find the way,
to where I am now today.

I couldn’t put my finger on it, what it was I heard.
 I don’t know that it was one particular word.
All I know is that one-day,
I heard this man speak the most incredible words and say,

For God so loved the world that he gave his Only Son;
  That moment, I knew what had to be done.
I didn’t wait another moment. I fell down on my knees.
 I asked God to forgive me and set me free.

I’m not lost, alone, dazed or confused any more.
 I let Jesus in my heart’s door.
My life is exciting and brand new!
 I found life’s answer after searching the world through.

No comments: