Prophetic Soaking Music

8/22/17

No More!


Silence captivates - in a loud unmanageable way
Road blocks of words - deafening stillness lay
Screaming whispers - of deepest despair
Every turn - each breath - every stare

Completely alone - in the midst of a crowd

Every touch point - loneliness surrounds 
You over there - Me over here
Alone are the lonely ones - in deepest despair


"Alone are the lonely ones in deepest despair."

Oh how I remember - I was once "the lonely one in deepest despair!"

No more!

I once felt "Alone in the midst of a crowd."

No more!

I once could not stay in a room without ambient noise of "some -kind" at all times because of the "screaming whispers" of my past! Afraid of the deafening silence!

No more!

I have been set free!


Halleluiah! By the love of Adonai! I have come to receive and know the Amazing Grace of God and come to know Yeshua our Messiah! Through him I have been set free from all the above! I no longer have to be afraid of my own thoughts.

Yes - Sometimes I feel so helpless, because as much as I remember what it was like to live in darkness and despair, and I do remember, at the same time, much of the time I feel so helpless. I feel as though I am so ill equipped to be able to adequately share with everyone just how incredibly, wonderfully, awesome, loving, gracious and beautiful the Lord was, has been and is to me.
To be able to adequately share how he lifted me up from death's door time and time again. How he put a new song in my heart!!!

Heaven Awaits


Warm, soft, strong,
His arms hold me close.
Tenderness, peace, love.
He speaks with His eyes.

Together in silence.
Face to face at last.
Tears of joy shed together.
No memory of my past.

A love to die for.
A death to live for.
The two become one.

My Lord and me. 
  
Heaven awaits. 
       


Copy right © All right reserved
AmyColleen





No comments: