Prophetic Soaking Music

4/28/12

For Mother's in light of Mother's Day (coming up)




With Love from my Daughter Lauren Danielle

Mother Dearest
Love ~Lauren


Now, mother dearest of all the world, I know hard you try
I know how hurt you may feel when things just don’t go right.

I see how hard you strive, to fulfill our family needs,
and save for last your very own precious, precious pleas.

And though at times you may struggle through, I can always look forward to your smile
and mother dearest of all the world, it carries me for miles.

As you speak of God’s adoration, you walk with a joy-filled pace,
as everyone can see it on your bright and shining face.

To hear your laugh, and see your face aglow,
Spreads peace and cheer, yes this I know.

Our voice and character seem alike, and I hope this will foretell,
my future self being just like yours or even half as swell.

Now, mother dearest in all the world I know how hard you try.
But you need not try at all, for you always get it right.


No comments: