Prophetic Soaking Music

9/2/11

3 Minute Scripture Lift


✽   It's a CHOICE ✽

“I will extol the Lord at all times;
His praise will always be on my lips.
My soul will boast in the Lord;
Let the afflicted hear and rejoice.”

✡ † ✡ ✞ ✡✝✡
Promises

“The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.
♥The Lord is close to the broken hearted ♥
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.
A righteous man may have many troubles,
But the Lord delivers him from them all;”

“Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Delight yourself in the Lord
And he will give you the desires of your heart.”
♥

“Better the little that the righteous have
than the wealth of many wicked.”

✡ † ✡ ✞ ✡✝✡

“I desire to do your will, O my God;
your law is within my heart.
I proclaim your righteousness in the great assembly;
I do not seal my lips,
As you know O Lord.
I do not hide your righteousness in my heart;
I speak of your faithfulness and salvation.
I do not conceal your love and your truth from the great assembly.”

“I do not trust in my bow,
my sword does not bring my victory;
but you give me victory over my enemies,
you put my adversaries to shame.
In God I make my boast all day long,
And I will praise your name forever.”
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

“I waited patiently for the Lord;
he turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
Out of the mud and the mire;
He set my feet on a rock
And gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
A hymn of praise to our God.”
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

“If the Lord delights in a man’s way,
he makes his steps firm;
though he stumble, he will not fall,
for the Lord upholds him with his hand.”

✡ † ✡ ✞ ✡✝✡

“Cast your cares on the Lord
and he will sustain you;
he will never let the righteous fall.”

Be Blessed with every good blessing in our Precious Savior and Lord Jesus!

✡ † ✡ ✞ ✡✝✡

Scriptures, in order in which they were written, taken from the book of Psalms:
Psalms  34: 1,2,17,18,19 -  37: 3,4,16 -  40:8,9,10, -  44:8,9,10  - 40:1,2,3, -  37:23,24  -  55:22

No comments: