Prophetic Soaking Music

7/6/12

So Tell Me. Please - Answered

What do you do
 When you come home one day 
To find your heart is broken
Into so many pieces you can't even find them all

By someone(s) you never imagined would ever do such a thing? 

I don't know either.

I'll let you know tomorrow.
or 
The next day.

or
As soon as I figure it out.

Promise

****    ****   ***
****
***********
7/7/2012 My Answer (for now any - how)

So I said I would let ya'all know what you should do
When you come home one day 
To find your heart is broken
Into so many pieces you can't even find them all

By someone(s) you never imagined would ever do such a thing.

When I figured it out.

I haven't "exactly" figured it out per say 
HOWEVER
I did get some direction.
It will take you to another blog post of mine. 
 The Lord is speaking to me about betrayal.
It is a "relative" feeling.
We (you, me, anyone) can feel as though no one else
  has ever felt the horror of our pain (what we are feeling at any given time) before.
Never experienced what we are going through - ever.
In a sense this can be and probably is very true in many cases.
However - When it comes to living through pain of betrayal of a loved one or loved ones.
This is something many can relate to.
Circumstances surrounding the betrayal may be different,
 but the excruciating , undeniable, unrelenting, pain is the same.

Today on my way to work the Lord asked me how I thought Joseph must have felt.
Yeah, you heard me right. Joseph from Biblical times.
Joseph youngest son of Jacob. (for a while) Beloved,  son of Jacob.
His older brothers, whom, he loved and looked up to, out of jealousy actually thought about killing him but one of his brothers Reuben talked the others into sparing his life. So instead they stripped Joseph of his garment and threw into a cistern and ended up selling him like a common slave.
Out of Jealousy.
They betrayed Joseph. They betrayed their Father.
In the hopes of getting rid of what was robbing them of attention.
It didn't work.
In stead God's hand was at work and though it was many years in the making
 it was God's Will that was accomplished.
Because Joseph belonged to God

He felt betrayal - insurmountable betrayal - still - Joseph over came betrayal with love for God.

There are many many more examples in the Bible
Jesus is the one example that I cling to above all.

So MY answer?



What do you do
 When you come home one day 
To find your heart is broken
Into so many pieces you can't even find them all

By someone(s) you never imagined would ever do such a thing?

Fall down upon the lap of the Lord.

Trust - in His unfailing Love 


***************
Sunday July 8,2012
Continued my reading in 1 Samuel
Through the life of young (King) David - WOW, how many times have I read this portion of scripture!
Many! I can say that! Just so happens this is where I am right now in my reading and also where I am in life!

Of course this will have to wait for another Blog Post!
Blessings!

No comments: