Prophetic Soaking Music

3/17/13

I am my Beloveds and He is Mine

Faith




Is like the wind which blows where it wishes. We hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from nor where it is going. Yet it stirs everything in its path.


Oh that I may have such a faith!


Have you ever just stopped?

Just stopped and thought about such things?

I have. 
Especially just recently.
Faith, to me,  has always seemed to be an act of will, only.

I have never thought of faith as something that just happens, as I suggested in my first sentence in this blog post. But I believe it can actually be that way.  For me, now, it is very much so, becoming just that.
Not just believing God can But believing God will
In the midst of our need comes the wind of Heaven
Touching our soul like glorious leaven
Holy Spirit knowing just what we need
Touching and meeting every single need.
In the midst of chaos all around. Being able to rest.
During stress unconscionable. Joy wins this test.
Should despair creep into our heart. Gust of hope make it depart.
 In deluge of attack on our mind.
Faith rise up - like no other kind!
Out of nowhere peace, like a river floods our soul.
Joy bubbles up, within us, and no-one  knows.
There is pain, yes. There is betrayal, yes.
Oh but there is the faith that blows in on it's own.
Like the wind from the North - when sorrow is home.
It comes and it blows and it fills your soul.
With beauty for ashes and faith for fear.
Once again I am jubilant and my mind is clear! 
Faith has brought me - to this place.
I stand in His presence. Gaze upon His face.
I am my beloveds and He is mine.
It has been this way all the time.
Faith




No comments: