Prophetic Soaking Music

8/24/20

Grace


 I will sing  about Adonai’s acts of grace forever, with my mouth proclaim your faithfulness to all generations; 

Because I said “Grace is built to last forever; in the heavens themselves you established your faithfulness.” 


You said, “I made a covenant with the one I chose, I swore to my servant David, ‘I will establish your dynasty forever, build up your throne through all generations.’”

 (Selah) 

Let the heavens praise your wonders, Adonai, your faithfulness in the assembly of the angels. 

For who in the skies can be compared with Adonai

Which of these gods can rival Adonai , a God dreaded in the great assembly of the holy ones and feared by all around him? Adonai Elohei-Tzva’ot

Who is as mighty as you, Yah ? 

Your faithfulness surrounds you. 

Psalm 89



No comments: