Prophetic Soaking Music

5/11/12

Thank You :)



It's all about Thanksgiving 
"Giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me...." Psalm 50:23 

I thank you for your love - that is everlasting

I thank you for you grace - that is amazing

I thank you for your mercy  - that is new every day

I thank you for your Word - that is alive an truly a light unto my path

I thank you for my life, my being, who you created, me - Amy Colleen Drisoll Taylor Klapp - every molecule of my being - for I am fearfully and wonderfully made in your image

I thank you for each trial in my life - that has brought pain and suffering

I thank you for every bit of tribulation in my life - that has rocked my world and tried my faith

I thank you for the valleys you have lead me into - every cold dank valley

I thank you for the mountain tops - that remind me you are still with me

I thank you for deserts I have wandered through - parched and alone

I thank you for the wilderness experiences - learning of your supernatural 

I thank you for my family - each one so different 

I thank you for new beginnings - born from faith in forgiveness

I thank you for vision in the spirit - where I see the promised from you

I thank you for my husband - a man of God 

I thank you for my sons - young men of God who honor their mother and bring to you

I thank you for their wives and children - a Godly heritage a grandparent to rejoice in

I thank you for my daughters - woman of God shinning like stars in the darkness

I thank you for their husbands - those you have seen 

I thank you for reconciliation - your hearts desire 

I thank you for health in my family - that we may praise you

I thank you for work - that we may give back into your kingdom

I thank you for liberty to speak freely - that we may share your gospel of salvation

I thank you for YOU - most of all - without you, your Holy Spirit drawing me, I would have no desire for you. Without you even placing in me a spirit of thanksgiving I would not be here thanking you. Without YOU - Lord - I would be DEAD in my sin. I love you Lord. I am most thankful for you."

I thank you for so much more - this is my desire Lord - to be thankful - please show me - day by day - more and more - all that I should be thankful for - please help me Holy Spirit to turn everything around into a Sacrifice of Thanksgiving to you! "Be thankful in all circumstances. for this is the will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1Thessalonians 5:18  




"Offer to God the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and pay your vows to the Most High,
 And call on Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall honor and glorify Me."
Psalm 50:14-15



No comments: